NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING:
ALL MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND the St Annes CC AGM on TUESDAY 17th NOVEMBER @ 7:30pm.
The AGM is the ideal opportunity to hear reports from the Committee on the achievements and work completed over the year and also a financial report covering the year up to the AGM.
Roles & Vacancies
All current officers are prepared to continue in their role with the exception of:
- Junior Cricket Chairman
Should any person wish to stand for any role on the committee, please email the Secretary at email@example.com…. and state:
- the role which you are standing for
- together with the name of the persons who are nominating and seconding you
Proposed Player Membership Rule Change
The following Membership rule change has been proposed:
- All playing memberships to be made prior to 1st league match
- Increase in playing membership to cover winter nets so no separate payments required
- Senior Player Membership: £95
- Women & Girls Player Membership: £50
- Playing Member in full time education: £80
- Junior playing member age U15-U17: £80
- Junior Playing Member age U10-U14: £70
Proposed by Russ Bradley. Seconded by Kev Reid.
We look forward to seeing you!