Your warm welcome awaits! We’re excited to re-open to members on Tuesday 18 May 2021 & we look forward to seeing you enjoy spending time with your loved ones again in the pavilion, outdoors & in plenty of space, safely.
SPECIAL OFFER: TUES 18th – THURS 20th MAY ONLY!
Buy 3 drinks and get your 4th drink free!
BAR OPENING HOURS
- Mon-Thurs: 4pm-10pm
- Fri: 4pm-11pm
- Sat: 12 noon-11pm
- Sun: 12 moon-10:30pm
FOODIE TREATS CAFE OPENING HOURS
- Mon: Closed
- Tues-Fri: Open from 4pm
- Sat & Sun: Open from 12 noon
Closing times may vary depending on functions and seasonal attendance but it is hoped that food will be served until at least 7pm daily, possibly later if people are still hungry!
WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER
Because we’ve your safety at heart & we must operate under the COVID-Secure regulations, there are some very important points we need to share with you & we ask that you take a minute to read them below – thank you:
- SCAN THE QR CODE OR SIGN IN UPON ARRIVAL AT THE CLUBHOUSE ENTRANCE, stating your full name & provide details of any guests in your party – this is to help us with test & trace, if necessary. This is a legal requirement.
- USE THE HAND SANITISER WHEN YOU ENTER & EXIT THE CLUBHOUSE
- TABLE SERVICE ONLY: Order your drinks from our lovely bar staff, they’ll be taking orders & serving you at your table or outside – please do not order drinks at the bar
- ENJOY GOOD TIMES chatting with friends & family in a safe environment
- SOCIALLY DISTANCE AT ALL TIMES with people not from your household
- CONTACTLESS OR CARD PAYMENT ONLY: no cash
- BE RESPECTFUL TO OUR BAR STAFF & THOSE AROUND YOU: Our bar staff, committee & volunteers are by no means suddenly experts in virus control – if they ask you to socially distance or not gather in large groups, it’s because they must for everyone’s safety. We are creating a safe environment for you & for everyone
- SPEAK WITH A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM if something is not to your satisfaction. These are unprecedented times. Please bear with us while we all adapt to new operating conditions. We’ll be doing our very best to help you & keep you safe. We are in this together
- DO NOT VISIT IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD ARE DISPLAYING ANY CORONAVIRUS SYMPTOMS
- NO ALCOHOL OTHER THAN ALCOHOL PURCHASED IN THE BAR IS TO BE CONSUMED/BROUGHT TO THE GROUND OR INTO THE CLUBHOUSE
- DO NOT STAND AT THE BAR or anywhere in the clubhouse – it is table seating only to ensure controlled social distancing
- DO NOT MOVE ANY TABLES OR SEATING in the pavilion. Tables have been spaced following the government guidelines to ensure sufficient social distancing
We can’t wait to welcome you back!
Food, Glorious Food!
Our fabulous new caterer, Chef Ian Jones, has some delicious treats in store for you!
Want to know what foodie treats are waiting for you in the clubhouse? Check out Ian’s menus!