After careful consideration, the Executive Committee have decided that with effect from 9pm on the 14th October the club will close until restrictions change and we are able to operate in a profitable and safe environment.
This decision has not been taken lightly and is a decision I never thought we would have to make.
John Cotton
Club Chairman