Helping Others & Protecting Our Environment
Have you got some cricket kit that’s in good condition that you no longer use or you’ve outgrown that could be recycled and reused? Perhaps you’ve some spare kit taking up room in a draw or wardrobe that someone else would be really thankful for?
We’re on a mission to help those in need and to help protect our planet by inviting you to donate good quality, clean, pre-loved cricket kit to help us:
- Reduce Waste: To prevent items going to landfill unnecessarily
- Recycle: To reduce our environmental footprint by ensuring that the manufacturing of new kit & the number of courier miles for delivery are reduced & kept to a minimum
- Offer Affordability: We’d love to offer playing members & parents the opportunity to purchase pre-loved St Annes CC kit & equipment to ensure that playing cricket is both affordable & accessible for all
Donated items will be available for a nominal fee, with all proceeds donated to a local charity to support the vulnerable in our community.
How Do I Donate Kit?
To donate, please:
- Bring your pre-loved items to St Annes CC on Friday 14 Oct between 6:30pm & 9pm & give them to Bernie Bradley, OR
- Place them in the St Annes CC Cricket Recycling donation box which will be located in the club foyer from Sat 15 Oct
What Can Be Donated?
Good quality & clean cricket kit and equipment. Pre-loved or new. For example:
- Footwear/spikes etc
- Cricket whites
- Training wear – no underwear or cricket boxes though please!)
All equipment, especially helmets, must meet the current safety standards.
Thank you so much for your support – together, we’ll make a difference!