When visiting the club, please take notice of and respect the safety measures we have put into place to protect everyone.
The club is working to set Government and ECB guidance and we all have a role to play to ensure the safety of our players, officials, spectators, staff and members – thank you.
Prior to visiting, please familiarise yourself with current Government and ECB guidance, especially the infographic document and Return to Play guidance. It may also be useful for captains to be aware of the ECB AOC Over and Out guidance for umpires and scorers.
- CHECK FOR COVID SYMPTOMS: Please pre- screen yourself and DO NOT attend if you or anyone in your household displays symptoms or your household is currently in isolation.
- REGISTER UPON ARRIVAL: You are requested to register your visit on each occasion by signing the member’s book in the clubhouse entrance.
- HAND SANITIZE UPON ARRIVAL: Use the hand sanitizer, when you enter and exit the clubhouse.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please abide by Social Distancing AT ALL TIMES in and out of doors. At present you can meet in groups of 6 people from different households following social distancing guidelines. Please be extra cautious when walking around the ground, passing others who are seated.
- FOOD: As we are unable to provide food, you are welcome to bring your own picnic to the ground.
- OUTDOOR SEATING: Outdoor seating is available. Spectators will be able to bring their own seating but it is likely space will be limited especially on warmer days.
- SPECTATORS MUST NOT HANDLE THE BALL: Fielding the ball when it goes out of play is not permitted.
- DO NOT MOVE TABLES & CHAIRS as they have been located to conform to social distancing guidance.
- DO NOT STAND AT THE BAR or by other tables.
- TABLE SERVICE ONLY: Waiting service only please remain seated at your table and attract the attention of one of our bar staff by raising the table number. This applies to inside the clubhouse and outdoors.
- NO CASH PAYMENTS: Contactless or card payment only
- ONE-WAY SYSTEMS: Please abide by any one way systems which may be in place at busy times.
- NOISE LEVELS: Please refrain from raising your voice or shouting.
- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR: On match days we are aiming to provide a volunteer match day coordinator for assistance and advice.
- TRAVEL, ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES: Stagger your arrival and departure times and consider the government advice on car sharing.
When visiting away grounds, please check each club’s specific guidance on their website or social media before attending as their guidance may differ from ours, depending on the facilities and setup at their club.