** UPDATE: FULLY BOOKED **
Calling All Girls Age 9 to 14!
Have you been inspired by England’s sports women? Perhaps you’ve a daughter, grandaughter, niece or friend who’d love to give cricket a go after watching girls having sooooo much fun at soft ball cricket festivals or All Stars Cricket sessions, or your child is looking for a new and exciting activity?
Join our Soft Ball Cricket sessions specifically for girls aged 9 to 14!
This sessions are the perfect opportunity to try something different, give cricket a go and have fun!
Enjoy 8 Weeks of Soft Ball Fun Every Wednesday From 12 May – 30 June 2021
Time: 5:30pm – 6:30pm (please arrive at 5:15pm to check-in).
Where: St Annes Cricket Club, off Highbury Road, St Annes (directions and a map can be found here)
- Action packed fun games & activities
- Learn new skills such as batting, bowling & catching… catches win matches!
- Whack some balls, bowl some balls, catch some balls
- Run about a bit, laugh more than is good for you. Repeat
- All equipment is provided, including the use of soft balls
- Bring a friend (age 9-14 only). Beginners welcome
- Suitable for all skill levels including girls with no previous sporting experience
- Get active & enjoy being part of something special
- Please wear trainers & a t-shirt with shorts/tracksuit bottoms
- Easy online registration (see below)
It’s Fast. It’s Fun. It’s Fan-tas-tic!
How Do I Register?
We are now fully booked – registration has closed.
About Soft Ball Cricket
It’s about getting active and having fun: maximum fun, minimum fuss.
It’s for all girls from age 9 to 14, no matter your skill level or fitness and it never gets boring! No pads, no hard ball, no heavy bat, no head-scratching rules, but there will be plenty of fun.
Turn up and we promise you a warm welcome, quality coaching and plenty of smiles and energy!
Either sign up on your own or, if you wish to bring friends, register them too and we’ll introduce you to all your new team mates.
Places are filling up fast so sign up now to avoid disappointment!