HOW TO APPLY FOR OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
STEP 1: Print off either a Social Membership Form (PDF 227KB) or a Player Membership Form (PDF 226KB) here or pick one up when you next pop in to the Pavilion
STEP 2: Complete the form
STEP 3: Either:
- Pay By Online Banking: set up the standing order yourself for the membership fee starting with immediate effect (reoccurring on 1st April annually) and write ‘PREPAID BY STANDING ORDER‘ next to the Bankers Order Mandate at the bottom of the form
- Or Pay By Bankers Standing Order: complete the Bankers Order Mandate section at the bottom of the form
- PLAYER MEMBERSHIP: Fee paid at the time of registration prior to being available for team selection (i.e. not by standing order).
STEP 4: Send your completed form to us, either:
- Email it to: email@example.com
- Give your form and payment to our bar staff
- Post it to: St Annes Cricket Club, FAO Membership Secretary, Vernon Road, St Annes-on-Sea, Lancs FY8 2RQ
- Player Memberships Forms and payments should be given to a senior team Captain, junior team Manager/Coach or a member of the Cricket Committee.
That’s it! Your membership card will be issued within 2 weeks.