Excitement is building as the 2023 fixtures are almost upon us and this year it’s really easy for players to register for the season.
Player Registration Night – Fri 31 March 2023 @ 7pm
2023 registration for all players, senior and junior, will take place on Friday 31 March from 7pm. This is regardless of whether you presently pay your membership by standing order, cash or cheque.
If you’re unable to attend player registration night (or send someone in your place to register/make payment on your behalf), please attend the reserve registration night on Wednesday 12 April at 7pm
Here’s a step-by-step guide of everything you need to know:
- Please complete a player membership form either on the night (forms will be available for you to complete) or preferably for speed, please print off and complete a membership form before attending. A Player Membership Form can be downloaded here. Details of membership benefits can be found here on our website.
- Upon arrival at the club, please hand your Membership Form in at the registration desk
- Family/social memberships can be applied and paid for at the same time – please complete a seperate form for Social Membership, as appropriate
- Membership fees are due at the time of registration – no exceptions. Please pay by card/contactless where possible
- Once your player membership form has been approved and payment has completed successfully, please arrange to cancel your existing player membership standing order with your bank
- There is a new Player Membership form for this season which also includes our Code of Conduct for players and parents/guardians – please apply using the new form (see item 1 aove)
ALL players (senior and junior) MUST make payment at the time of applying for membership and via card wherever possible please, on 1 of these 2 nights – from 7pm on Friday 31 March or Wednesday 12 April.
Membership Cards: New & Existing
- New Player Members: Your membership card will be issued at registration night
- Renewing Player Members: Please bring your existing membership card with you – you will keep your existing card and membership number. This is to help us reduce the use of plastic by not issuing new, unecessary membership cards – thank you
Enjoy The Social
The cricket committee invite you to make an evening of it. It would be great to see our players and families supporting the club as best we can given the challenging times in hospitality recently.
We’re keen to build relationships throughout all the teams and this is the perfect opportunity to get together for a social – thank you in advance for your support!
Food will be available on the night and the bar will be open offering a superb variety of drinks.
We look forward to seeing you!