Dynamos Cricket Is Back At St Annes CC This Summer!
We’re VERY excited to announce that our fun and exciting format of soft ball cricket specifically for boys and girls age 8 to 11 years returns this season!
We’ve Big Plans…
There’s going to be another massive summer of cricket and a further opportunity to inspire the next generation of cricketers this year.
At St Annes CC we’ve had over 300 children participating in and enjoying our All Stars Cricket programme (for boys and girls age 5-8) and a summer of fun on #FeelGoodFridays sinc the introduction of the programme in 2017! Dynamos Cricket for boys and girls age 9-11 is the next step after All Stars Cricket.
Dynamos Cricket, which was launched in at an ECB Roadshow in Lancashire in 2019, is an eight week course that will run from July to Sept. It coincides with the start of The Hundred competition.
What Will Participants Receive?
Your child will receive:
- Eight 60 minute exciting & fun Dynamos Cricket sessions
- Dynamos Cricket New Balance t-shirt, personalised with their name & number
- Use of soft balls & light wooden bats during the sessions
- Introduction to game play through a countdown cricket match
- Complementary digital app experience
- Valuable time with your kids – mums & dads are encouraged to take part too
- Exclusive access to Topps Cricket Attax cards
- Play in a safe environment. We’re fully accredited with the Lancs CCC & England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB) Clubmark
What Is Dynamos Cricket?
The Find out more about Dynamos Cricket on the ECB’s website is aimed at bridging the gap between our soft ball All Stars Cricket and our existing hard ball junior cricket teams.
It features 8 weeks of countdown cricket and it’s perfect for beginners AND boys and girls who have already enjoyed soft ball cricket.
It’s also very inclusive being suitable for children of all abilities.
Registration opens in February and places will be on a first come, first served basis – don’t miss out!
Want To Know More?
If you require further information about Dynamos Cricket, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com
Four our latest news about cricket & social events, please subscribe to our newsletter at the top of this page!