Calling All Girls Age 9 to 14!
Have you been inspired by England’s sports women? Perhaps you’ve a daughter, grandaughter, niece or friend who’d love to give cricket a go after watching girls having sooooo much fun at soft ball cricket festivals, All Stars and Dynamos Cricket sessions, or your child is looking for a new and exciting activity?
Join our Soft Ball Cricket sessions specifically for girls aged 9 to 14!
This sessions are the perfect opportunity to try something different, give cricket a go and have fun!
Enjoy Soft Ball Cricket Fun Every Wednesday 6pm – 7pm From 10 May to 30 Aug 2023
Where: St Annes Cricket Club, off Highbury Road, St Annes (directions and a map can be found here)
- Action packed fun games & activities
- Learn new skills such as batting, bowling & catching… catches win matches!
- Whack some balls, bowl some balls, catch some balls
- Run about a bit, laugh more than is good for you. Repeat
- All equipment is provided, including the use of soft balls
- Bring a friend (age 9-14 only). Beginners welcome
- Suitable for all skill levels including girls with no previous sporting experience
- Get active & enjoy being part of something special
- Please wear trainers & a t-shirt with shorts/tracksuit bottoms
- Only £4 per session
- Arrive at 5:45pm to check-in
It’s Fast. It’s Fun. It’s Fan-tas-tic!
How Do I Register?
Registration is open now! Click below to register:
The activities will be run by St Annes Cricket Club’s DBS accredited and ECB (England & Wales Cricket Board) qualified Coaches
TELL YOUR FRIENDS & TAKE PART TOGETHER!
Spread the word and tell your friends about this superb opportunity for girls to enjoy soft ball cricket together.
Share a link to this page – this can be done quickly by clicking on the social share buttons on the left of this page (on desktop) or at the bottom of this page (on mobile)!
About Soft Ball Cricket
It’s about getting active and having fun: maximum fun, minimum fuss.
It’s for all girls from age 9 to 14, no matter your skill level or fitness and it never gets boring! No pads, no hard ball, no heavy bat, no head-scratching rules, but there will be plenty of fun.
Either sign up on your own or, if you wish to bring friends, register them too and we’ll introduce you to all your new team mates.
Turn up and we promise you a warm welcome, quality coaching and plenty of smiles and energy!
Places are filling up fast so sign up now to avoid disappointment!