Calling All Girls Age 9 to 13!
Have you been inspired by England’s World Cup win? Perhaps you’ve a daughter, grandaughter, niece or friend who’d love to give cricket a go after watching girls taking part and having sooooo much fun at soft ball cricket festivals or All Stars Cricket sessions or your child is looking for a new and exciting activity?
We’re offering you the chance to join in 8 Soft Ball Cricket sessions specifically for girls aged 9 to 13!
This sessions are the perfect opportunity to try something different and give cricket a go!
Enjoy 8 Activities From Jan-Mar 2020
When: 8 Weeks every Tuesday from 21 Jan – 10 March 2020
Time: 6pm – 7pm (please arrive at 5:45pm to check-in). PLEASE NOTE: Week 2 is on a Wednesday (29 Jan) at 5pm-6pm (i.e. it’s not on a Tuesday for that week only)
Where: BAE Lightning Club Sports Hall, 25 Mill Lane, Warton, PR4 1AQ
- Action packed fun games & activities
- Learn new skills such as batting, bowling & catching… catches win matches!
- Whack some balls, bowl some balls, catch some balls
- Run about a bit, laugh more than is good for you. Repeat
- All equipment is provided, including the use of soft balls
- Bring a friend (age 9-13 only). Beginners welcome
- Suitable for all skill levels including girls with no previous sporting experience
- Get active & enjoy being part of something special
- Please wear trainers & a t-shirt with shorts/tracksuit bottoms
- Easy online registration (see below)
It’s Fast. It’s Fun. It’s Fantastic!
How Do I Register?
Simply complete the registration form (link below). It only takes a minute and we’ll get right back to you to confirm your place.
This event will be run by St Annes Cricket Club’s DBS accredited and ECB (England & Wales Cricket Board) qualified Coaches
REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS & REGISTER THEM TOO!
If you think you know other girls who might be interested, please share the link to this page (this can be done quickly by clicking on the social share buttons on the left of this page (on desktop) or at the bottom of this page (on mobile)!
About Soft Ball Cricket
It’s about getting active and having fun: maximum fun, minimum fuss.
It’s for all girls from age 9 to 13, no matter your skill level or fitness and it never gets boring! No pads, no hard ball, no heavy bat, no head-scratching rules, but there will be plenty of fun.
Turn up and we promise you a warm welcome, some coaching and plenty of smiles and energy!
Either sign up on your own or, if you wish to bring friends, register them too and we’ll introduce you to all your new team mates.
Places are filling up fast so sign up now to avoid disappointment!