We’re looking for enthusiastic & positive volunteers to help us on our quest to bring even more cricketing & social joy to our members.
U10’S TEAM COACH/MANAGER
- The perfect role to provide a safe environment for children to learn & play cricket & have fun, fun, fun!
- We’ve an abundance of talented boys & girls who are ready to form an U10s team but sadly they will not have a team to play in unless someone volunteers to manage/coach the team. Could you be that person who’ll inspire the next generation of cricketers?
- Cricket experience is not essential, full training & support will be provided
Are you a social butterfly? Could you volunteer a few hours a week to help our team plan & host social events throughout the year for our members & local community?
THANK YOU NEIL BRADLEY & RACHEL HIGSON
A big thank you to :
- Neil Bradley who’s successfully managed our U10s teams for many years & who continues as a junior cricket coach & volunteer
- Rachel Higson who’s co-ordinated events since 2019
Volunteers are the heartbeat of our club – thank you for your time & for brining joy to our members