Excitement is building as the 2022 fixtures are almost upon us and this year we’re doing things a little differently, to make it really easy for players to register for the season.
Player Registration Night – Fri 25 March 2022 @ 7pm
2022 registration for all players, senior and junior, will take place on FRI 25 March from 7pm. This is regardless of whether you presently pay your membership by standing order, cash or cheque.
Here’s a step-by-step guide of everything you need to know:
- Please complete a player membership form either on the night (forms will be available for you to complete) or preferably for speed, please print off and complete a membership form before attending. A Membership Form can be downloaded here. Details of membership benefits can be found on our website here.
- Upon arrival at the club, please hand your Membership Form in at the registration desk
- Family/social memberships can be applied and paid for at the same time – please complete the relevant sections of the form as appropriate
- Membership fees are due at the time of registration – no exceptions. Please pay by card/contactless where possible
- Once your player membership form has been approved and payment has completed successfully, please arrange to cancel your existing membership standing order with your bank which is due on 1 April 2022
- If you’re unable to attend player registration night (or send someone in your place to register/make payment on your behalf), please attend the reserve registration night on Wed 30 March at 7pm
ALL players (senior and junior) must attend to register and payment MUST be made, via card wherever possible please, on these nights, ideally on Friday 25 March.
For new senior players & social memberships: Once registered, a Membership Card will be issued on the night.
Enjoy The Social
The cricket committee invite you to make an evening of it. It would be great to see our players and families supporting the club as best we can given the challenging times in hospitality over the last 2 years.
We’re keen to build relationships throughout all the teams and this is the perfect opportunity to get together for a social – thank you in advance for your support!
Food will be available on the night and the bar will be open offering a superb variety of drinks.
We look forward to seeing you at 7pm on Friday 25 March!